Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tuesday January 22nd

I just sent a HUGE email that I spent the last 40 minutes writing... but when I say "sent" I mean "tried to send" because it logged me out and I couldn't get back in and now it's gone. Fantastic. So now you're going to have to settle for the cliffs notes, because I'm out of time:

- I'm in my new area; I've been here for about an hour
- It's called Sete Lagoas (seven lakes) and my area specifically is El Dorado
- My new companion is Elder Wilson, he's awesome, been out 1 yr 7 mos.
- He and his last companion (who he was training) baptized 8 people in the last 2 weeks
- 2 more scheduled for this weekend; I will be baptizing one of them
- I love my mission president
- We have family home evening with a member family tonight
- Sorry, that's all
Bye,
Elder Sisco

No comments:

Post a Comment