Monday, June 30, 2008

June 18th, 2008 Pictures

Here's us at lunch with the APs. The guy is a security guard at a prison, and he let us play with his hand cuffs. The blue pants is a 72 year old woman who is a black belt and was helping me try to get out of them. they were taking off my shoes in this picture.


This one is the official staff house picture. The guy in the back left is Elder Pruitt, the AP, who's going home at the end of this transfer. Next to him is Elder Franklin, my comp, who is also going home this transfer. Next to Franklin is Elder Grahl who went home on Monday so that he could be home in time for his wedding. The guy to my right is the other AP Elder Hill, and the other three guys are the secretaries.


These two here are of me at the top of the big hill in our area, then one of me in the main part of our area where we work (notice the HUGE set of stairs- you can't even see how high up they go).




The lady that got baptized the Sunday before last: Janice- The Lady Who Died.

No comments:

Post a Comment