Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Last night President Frei officially signed the mission over to me, and so I am now the Financial Secretary of the Belo Horizonte Mission. Elder Anderson will still be here in the office though for three more weeks to be able to help me out if I need anything.
The work in the area is going well. We're getting a lot of good references from our recent converts.
On Monday we taught her next door neighbor and the ladies family the first lesson, and invited them to pray about it and everything. Then two days later we found out that the lady had gone on the internet, looked up "Mormons" and printed out a bunch of Anti-Mormon crap and sent it to Bahia, which she threw away (yes!). I don't think we'll be going back there. We asked her to pray and ask God, and not look up trash on the internet.
That's all the news I have for this week, so, until next week!
-Elder Sisco

No comments:

Post a Comment