Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Friday, May 9th, 2008

Okay. So today was my p-day, because we switched it so that I could play tennis with Elder Anderson, one of the office elders. I beat him 6-3, 6-4 and 6-4. Yup, still got it.
Yesterday we stayed home because Alfaro was sick. We left lunch and he was feeling really dizzy, so we went to the chapel and laid down for a bit, and he talked to president and I gave him a blessing and then we went to the hospital and that took like 2 hours, and then we went home and I just wrote letters and read Jesus the Christ.
I also did a division with one of the assistants, Elder Grahl, on Tuesday because he was sick, so Elder Pruitt the other assistant went with Alfaro so that they could cover both areas, and I stayed home and wrote letters and read Jesus the Christ. Yup. Productive week.
But we did have a baptism on Sunday finally, of this 25 year old woman who is amazing. Her sister was baptized a few months ago and is so firm that this baptism will stay firm, I'm confident. Alfaro baptized her and me and 2 other elders and 2 sisters sang Teach Me to Walk in the Light.
Sorry I'm a little out of time. You'll have to wait to talk to me on Sunday, sorry. I'll have lots of good things to say.
I'm working on sending pictures, but I still don't have much of interest.
much love
'til Sunday
Elder Sisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment